DOWNLOAD the newest SureTorrent SAA-C03 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-WtJQKxZZtRx5hjv2xPpPdwEEmD3J2tc
Amazon SAA-C03 Exam Passing Score We understand that our candidates have no time to waste, everyone wants an efficient learning, Amazon SAA-C03 Exam Passing Score You can contact our staff anytime and anywhere during the learning process, Our SAA-C03 practice test materials will help you clear exams at first attempt and save a lot of time for you, SureTorrent has the most skillful SAA-C03 experts.
Understanding the Smart Grid, Associating style sheets with (https://www.suretorrent.com/SAA-C03-exam-guide-torrent.html) a document, After getting this critical exam, you can competent enough to compete with others, Even though selecting and targeting both cause objects to become selected in your Braindumps SAA-C03 Torrent illustration, they are not interchangeable operations, especially when you're working with whole layers or groups.
The years of experience have also yielded (https://www.suretorrent.com/SAA-C03-exam-guide-torrent.html) some other lessons that McClanan and his team consider carefully in developingthe online store displays, We understand SAA-C03 Latest Exam Camp that our candidates have no time to waste, everyone wants an efficient learning.
You can contact our staff anytime and anywhere during the learning process, Our SAA-C03 practice test materials will help you clear exams at first attempt and save a lot of time for you.
Free PDF Quiz SAA-C03 - Authoritative Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03) Exam Exam Passing Score
SureTorrent has the most skillful SAA-C03 experts, You will get our SAA-C03 latest practice material and instantly download the exam pdf after payment, It has been accepted by thousands of candidates who practice our study materials for their SAA-C03 exam.
SureTorrent SAA-C03 Training - Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03) ExamVirtualization Deployment Exam We can make sure that it will be very easy for you to pass your exam and get the related certification in the shortest time that beyond your imagination.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03) Exam SAA-C03 practice test (desktop & web-based) allows you to design your mock test sessions, For some, this is the best way to get the latest Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect SAA-C03 training.
You need compellent certification to highlight yourself, I can tell you that all New Exam SAA-C03 Materials candidates pass exam with our exam prep, Here our company can be your learning partner and try our best to help you to get success in AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
Download Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03) Exam Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 35
There was an incident in your production environment where the user data stored in the S3 bucket has been accidentally deleted by one of the Junior DevOps Engineers. The issue was escalated to your manager and after a few days, you were instructed to improve the security and protection of your AWS resources.
What combination of the following options will protect the S3 objects in your bucket from both accidental deletion and overwriting? (Select TWO.)
- A. Enable Multi-Factor Authentication Delete
- B. Enable Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering
- C. Disallow S3 Delete using an IAM bucket policy
- D. Enable Versioning
- E. Provide access to S3 data strictly through pre-signed URL only
By using Versioning and enabling MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) Delete, you can secure and recover your S3 objects from accidental deletion or overwrite.
Versioning is a means of keeping multiple variants of an object in the same bucket. Versioning-enabled buckets enable you to recover objects from accidental deletion or overwrite. You can use versioning to preserve, retrieve, and restore every version of every object stored in your Amazon S3 bucket. With versioning, you can easily recover from both unintended user actions and application failures.
You can also optionally add another layer of security by configuring a bucket to enable MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) Delete, which requires additional authentication for either of the following operations:
- Change the versioning state of your bucket
- Permanently delete an object version
MFA Delete requires two forms of authentication together:
- Your security credentials
- The concatenation of a valid serial number, a space, and the six-digit code displayed on an approved authentication device Providing access to S3 data strictly through pre-signed URL only is incorrect since a pre-signed URL gives access to the object identified in the URL. Pre-signed URLs are useful when customers perform an object upload to your S3 bucket, but does not help in preventing accidental deletes.
Disallowing S3 Delete using an IAM bucket policy is incorrect since you still want users to be able to delete objects in the bucket, and you just want to prevent accidental deletions. Disallowing S3 Delete using an IAM bucket policy will restrict all delete operations to your bucket.
Enabling Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering is incorrect since S3 intelligent tiering does not help in this situation.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/Versioning.html Check out this Amazon S3 Cheat Sheet: https://tutorialsdojo.com/amazon-s3/
NEW QUESTION 36
A company's compliance team needs to move its file shares to AWS. The shares run on a Windows Server SMB file share. A self-managed on-premises Active Directory controls access to the files and folders.
The company wants to use Amazon FSx for Windows File Server as part of the solution. The company must ensure that the on-premises Active Directory groups restrict access to the FSx for Windows File Server SMB compliance shares, folders, and files after the move to AWS. The company has created an FSx for Windows File Server file system.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Create an Active Directory Connector to connect to the Active Directory. Map the Active Directory groups to IAM groups to restrict access.
- B. Assign a tag with a Restrict tag key and a Compliance tag value. Map the Active Directory groups to IAM groups to restrict access.
- C. Create an IAM service-linked role that is linked directly to FSx for Windows File Server to restrict access.
- D. Join the file system to the Active Directory to restrict access.
Joining the FSx for Windows File Server file system to the on-premises Active Directory will allow the company to use the existing Active Directory groups to restrict access to the file shares, folders, and files after the move to AWS. This option allows the company to continue using their existing access controls and management structure, making the transition to AWS more seamless.
NEW QUESTION 37
A company stores call transcript files on a monthly basis. Users access the files randomly within 1 year of the call, but users access the files infrequently after 1 year. The company wants to optimize its solution by giving users the ability to query and retrieve files that are less than 1-year-old as quickly as possible. A delay in retrieving older files is acceptable.
Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?
- A. Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Store search metadata for each archive in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files by searching for metadata from Amazon S3.
- B. Store individual files in Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files that are in Amazon S3 by using Amazon Athena. Query and retrieve the files that are in S3 Glacier by using S3 Glacier Select.
- C. Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval. Query the tags to retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval.
- D. Store individual files in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year. Store search metadata in Amazon RDS. Query the files from Amazon RDS. Retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Deep Archive.
"For archive data that needs immediate access, such as medical images, news media assets, or genomics data, choose the S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval storage class, an archive storage class that delivers the lowest cost storage with milliseconds retrieval. For archive data that does not require immediate access but needs the flexibility to retrieve large sets of data at no cost, such as backup or disaster recovery use cases, choose S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval (formerly S3 Glacier), with retrieval in minutes or free bulk retrievals in 5-12 hours."
NEW QUESTION 38
What's more, part of that SureTorrent SAA-C03 dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-WtJQKxZZtRx5hjv2xPpPdwEEmD3J2tc